Patton Elementary ,”Wild about Patton”, Safari Carnival
November 15th from 2 to 7PM, rain or shine.
- There will be live music, Safari Greg Animal show, 10 inflatables including “Wipe Out” and a 100 foot slide!
- Try your luck on some wild games and have fun an our many booths.
- Come hungry for some yummy food!
- And finally, don’t forget about our HUGE Silent Auction with over $15,000 worth of items to bid on you will get some amazing deals!
Everyone is welcome! Check out our website at www.pattonpta.org.
Click here for Carnival wristbands pre-sale available on 11/08/14
Patton Carnival 2013 – November 9th 3 ’till 8 PM
Online sales are live!!! Online sales will be closed on Thursday, November 7 at Midnight so orders can get processed in time.
For $20 you get 1 wristband and 20 tickets. Wristband includes unlimited access to game booths and inflatables as well as one Tile Painting and Pet Rock activity.
(Inside food booths accept tickets only. Outside food booths take cash only.)
Online wristband purchasers have 2 options
- Come by the office and pick up order (allow 24 hours for processing)
- Stop by the Will Call ticket table on the day of Carnival
If you have a student, you must enter their students name and teacher in the notes section and your wristbands and tickets will be delivered to your student to be sent home.
Did you know that the Westcreek Neighborhood Association makes annual contributions towards Patton Elementary’s landscaping program? Your $20 annual dues help us to maintain this support. If you haven’t had a chance to join / renew your supporting membership, please click here.
- Tuesday, April 26 – Schlotzsky’s 3-10 pm
- Thursday, May 5 – Craig O’s 5-9 pm
- Tuesday, May 24 – Schlotzsky’s 3-10 pm
Have a suggestion?
If you'd like something added to this site, whether it's a new local business, current issue or upcoming event, please email email@example.com.