Local Businesses & Contractors
about your business, products you sell,
or services you offer?
What is the Westcreek Business Owners’ Page about?
- A business owners’ webpage where residents, who are current WNA members, can exclusively advertise their business / products / services.
- Your business name, listed according to category, links to your website, your Facebook page, or other site. If you do not have an actual site, the link will go to a specific page that lists your contact details.
- If you haven’t had a chance to join/renew & support the WNA in 2014, please mail in your member app or use Paypal and take advantage of yet another association benefit.
- Dues are only $20 a year. We hope you agree this is an inexpensive and easy way to reach local clients!
- As soon as you’ve joined, take this short survey & provide us with your business information. Please take the survey by Saturday, August 16, 2014
How will the WNA let neighbors know about the web page?
- Once the page is launched, we’ll make an announcement to all neighbors. Plus, the page will be linked in official email communications, on periodic Facebook and Nextdoor posts, and in our newsletters.
- This will give you a way to let your neighbors know that they can buy local!
- Let us know if you have an update.
- Be sure to renew by January 30 each year, during our membership drive, to keep your link active on the page, as this perk is only available to current members!
- If you happen to miss the January membership drive, you can still join/renew at any time & activate/reactivate your link!
of this offer. We believe you will benefit from
letting your neighbors know they can buy local!
Take the survey by Saturday, August 16, 2014. If you happen to miss the deadline, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We highly recommend Ringer Windows for window replacement. They were professional, responsive, reliable and very reasonably priced. The entire process went smoothly and we are thrilled with the results. We also like that they manufacture their own windows and are locally owned and operated.
Not only did we find numerous positive recommendations from several review sources, we also know of neighbors who have been very happy with their windows from this company after having the windows in for quite some time now. The windows turned out beautiful and are sturdy, easy to use and make a huge difference in how our home looks.
Ringer Windows http://ringerwindows.com/
Submitted by Westcreek neighbor: Matthew Gentry is a contractor and handyman who does all sizes of jobs.
We’ve been pleased with all of his work and find him to be quite reliable.
His phone is:512-618-8953
Submitted by Westcreek neighbor: We use Joel Hoffmeister, 512-968-1556. Very reasonable, honest and also does tree-trimming and landscaping.
Submitted by Westcreek neighbor: Jeff Mahlstech owns DLG Company he lives in our neighborhood – they do my lawn and I am very pleased.
Submitted by Westcreek neighbor: We use Just Right Lawn, 512-861-7802 and we are very pleased with them. I think they are very reasonable.
Submitted by Westcreek neighbor: “These young men provide quality work at competitive prices. Mowing, edging, refuse removal, tree-trimming, leaf-gathering.
They grew up in Oak Hill and really are paying off a TCU student loan! Call or text Jake or Jesse at 512-653-0687 (texting is preferred because it’s hard to hear the phone ring with the mower running!)”
Submitted by Westcreek neighbor: “I use Ame’s Cleaning and they have worked in my home for over 15 years. They are very responsible and responsive. Women have worked for them for many years. They also don’t charge you if you have to cancel.”
Submitted by Westcreek neighbor: “No ad or business relationship here at all —- Just a quick unsolicited endorsement if you’re needing a refi or purchase. Randy and the whole team at VistaLending gave us phenomenal and quick/easy service on our refi that closed yesterday! I’ve account managed over 100 different mtg broker offices in my past life/career, and I never saw service nearly this good anywhere. Top recommendations for this guy and his team!”
Loan Officer NMLS# 312533
mobile # 512.422.8920
fax # 512.358.6081
Vista Lending, a division of Network Funding, LP
5806 Mesa Dr #300
Austin, TX 78731
Have a suggestion?
If you'd like something added to this site, whether it's a new local business, current issue or upcoming event, please email email@example.com.