Local Businesses & Contractors Recommended by Neighbors
Posted by Jennifer Voss in Local Businesses & Contractors Recommended by Neighbors, News & Announcements, Uncategorized on August 7th, 2014
about your business, products you sell,
or services you offer?
What is the Westcreek Business Owners’ Page about?
- A business owners’ webpage where residents who are current WNA members can exclusively advertise their business / products / services.
- Your business name listed according to category, links to your website, your Facebook page, or other site. If you do not have an actual site, the link will go to a specific page that lists your contact details.
- If you haven’t had a chance to join/renew & support the WNA in 2014, please mail in your member app or use Paypal and take advantage of yet another association benefit.
- Dues are only $20 a year. We hope you agree this is an inexpensive and easy way to reach local clients!
- As soon as you’ve joined, email email@example.com and provide us with your business information (Your name, email & phone number, Westcreek address, business name, business category, and your website and/or full business contact information)
How will the WNA let neighbors know about the web page?
- Once the page is launched, we’ll make an announcement to all neighbors. Plus, the page will be linked in official email communications, on periodic Facebook and Nextdoor posts, and in our newsletters.
- This will give you a way to let your neighbors know that they can buy local!
- Let us know if you have an update.
- Be sure to renew by January 30 each year, during our membership drive, to keep your link active on the page, as this perk is only available to current members!
- If you happen to miss the January membership drive, you can still join/renew at any time & activate/reactivate your link!
of this offer. We believe you will benefit from
letting your neighbors know they can buy local!
Posted by Aubrey McAuley in Fencing, Local Businesses & Contractors Recommended by Neighbors on September 10th, 2015
Submitted by Westcreek neighbor: We used Austin Brothers Fence earlier this year on our Fair Valley Trail home and they were incredible. They were friendly, professional and prompt, listening carefully to our needs and putting together an estimate that was not only lower than some other quotes we’d gotten, but also turned out to be accurate when the bill came. They also bent over backwards to get the fence done in time for our daughter’s graduation party in spite of the massive rains we had in the springtime. They’re local, family-owned and just good people (and, no, we’re not getting compensated for this: we were just blown away by their approach.)
Main Office: (512) 537-9775
Posted by Jennifer Voss in Air Conditioning, Electrical, Fencing, General Home, Household Services, Housekeeping, Landscape, Lawns/Gardens/Trees, Local Businesses & Contractors Recommended by Neighbors, Masonry, News & Announcements, Painting, Pest Control, Pets, Plumbing, Real Estate, Repairs & Remodeling, Retailers, Roofing, Services, Westcreek Business Owners on September 16th, 2014
Looking for a business/product/service?
Click here to check out these Westcreek business owners.
We highly recommend Ringer Windows for window replacement. They were professional, responsive, reliable and very reasonably priced. The entire process went smoothly and we are thrilled with the results. We also like that they manufacture their own windows and are locally owned and operated.
Not only did we find numerous positive recommendations from several review sources, we also know of neighbors who have been very happy with their windows from this company after having the windows in for quite some time now. The windows turned out beautiful and are sturdy, easy to use and make a huge difference in how our home looks.
Ringer Windows http://ringerwindows.com/
Have a suggestion?
If you'd like something added to this site, whether it's a new local business, current issue or upcoming event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.