The following are standing committees of the Westcreek Neighborhood Association:
Please email email@example.com to let us know which one of these efforts is of interest to you. There are so many ways, large and small, in which you can be involved in keeping Westcreek the great place it is to live.
- Love Westcreek? Want to share the love, meet new neighbors & make them feel welcome? Contact Welcoming Committee Chair, Lee Pepe at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to help by researching information and/or contributing stories, by distributing newsletters door-to-door when we have print editions? Contact Lee Pepe at email@example.com
- Can you be on hand to help here & there for special projects? Let the board know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Neighborhood Enhancement Committee
This committee is responsible for administration of the “Yard of the Month” program and identification of code violations in the subdivision and neighboring areas . If you want to help, contact Barb Huffman, Chair — Email: email@example.com
Subcommittee: Brush Country Trailhead Enhancement Initiative – “Beautification Committee“(link to additional information)
The board is excited to make this project one of the first beautification & conservation improvements in Westcreek. There is potential to do more projects in the future and aside from using WNA dues to further enhance Westcreek, we will also need volunteers. If you are interested in helping with this landscaping project (or even projects in the future), please let us know.
We especially need your help with the following:
1. assistance from people who have an interest in and/or experience with (including associations with local businesses) landscaping design and/or installation, native / drought tolerant plants
2. donations of drought-tolerant native plants and small trees (we will provide a list of appropriate plants) for planting later this Fall
3. donations of mulch from trees being trimmed or removed from your yards – ask your tree service company if tree mulch can be donated for the trailhead area
4. signage design and/or donated services
5. volunteer to be on a WNA committee to handle long-term maintenance of this commons area.
Are you interested in helping to start a committee up for:
- Neighborhood Watch
- Traffic / Speed Calming