What Does the Westcreek Neighborhood Association do for Westcreek?
Your all-volunteer Westcreek Neighborhood Association (WNA) is continually helping you behind the scenes and working on projects and improvements that directly affect you, your family, and the value of your home investment. The WNA is not a homeowners association. Your membership does make a difference!
How You Can Support the WNA’s Efforts:
Join us / Renew Your Membership Dues For only $20 per year. We hope you will agree that supporting the WNA is not only beneficial to you and your property, but also to your community. Dues paying members may vote on executive committee member nominations and all neighborhood voting matters.
Want more info before deciding if you’ll join? Please read on…
Just a few things that the WNA is doing…
- Host an annual homeowners’ meeting in January of each year (monthly executive committee meetings)
- Traffic / Speed Calming Initiatives with City of Austin (in the past, we contributed towards speed humps on Smith Oak )
- Maintains a neighborhood website, a Westcreek Yahoo Group, a Facebook group & a list serve sign-up for receiving one-way notices from the WNA
- Preventing high density development on the 6110 Hill Forest Property
- Neighborhood Safety – alliances with Austin Police Department
- Promoting the Neighborhood Watch Program, National Night Out events, APD direct patrols at school zones and for traffic calming
- Establishing a Welcoming Committee
- Produces a community newsletter
- Represents the neighborhood & leads a collective voice on matters before City Council, Austin Neighborhood Council, and the Oak Hill Association of Neighborhoods
- Maintaining and increasing property values through initiatives and projects
- Yard of the Month & Working with City of Austin on Code Compliance Efforts
- Maintaining & Mowing the Brush Country right-of-way & main neighborhood entrance & sign
- Supporting Patton Elementary’s landscaping program
- Brush Country Trailhead & Neighborhood Beautification; neighborhood clean up projects
Thanks for joining with your neighbors to support the WNA! Membership Application may be downloaded here WNA Membership Application.